Migration Agency called on foreigners to get a permit


April 7, Fineko/abc.az. The State Migration Service appealed to foreigners living in the country.

ABC.AZ reports with reference to the State Migration Service that foreigners and stateless persons can get the number of the corresponding document, which they must send by SMS to number 8103 to get permission when leaving their place of residence, using the following links. Video instructions are available in Azerbaijani, Russian (with titles) and English (with titles) versions.

1. In the Azerbaijani language: https://youtu.be/VX8z7K8b7zA

2. With Russian titles: https://youtu.be/dvwyzCxmDt0

3. With English titles: https://youtu.be/IQXN1NK8qmU