Allowance for war veterans to be increased – work is underway

28.06.2022,15:18


June 28, Fineko/abc.az. So far, 15,000 participants of the war have been drawn to the employment program, ABC.AZ reports that Labor & Social Protection Minister Sahil Babayev stated during his speech at Milli Majlis.

He added that in the future, an increasing number of participants in the war will be involved in the employment program.

"They are healthy and can work. We’ll try to provide them with work," the minister said.

At that, clarifying the issue of the allowance for war veterans in the amount of 80 manats, he said that work is underway to increase this amount, and it will be considered within the framework of social reforms.