Bank of Azerbaijan commences a special campaign for customers of online-store Topshop.az
Baku, Fineko/abc.az. Since the beginning of June Bank of Azerbaijan together with online store Topshop.az has launched a special campaign within which each customer who makes in Topshop.az a purchase for AZN 150 per month gets FREE credit card Visa Gold with a credit line of up to AZN 2,000 depending on regularity of purchases.
The Bank reports that thanks to this joint campaign the Topshop.az customer will get benefits as follows:
• He will become a holder of a credit card without leaving his home or office – the courier will deliver a card and accompanying documents;
• No certificate of employment is required;
• No guarantors are required;
• The holder of the card will become participants in other joint campaign of BoA and Topshop.az;
• The card holder can also withdraw cash from cash machines;
• The holder of the card can pay for his purchases not only in online store Topshop.az, but also on any trading facilities both domestically and abroad;
• He is provided a grace period for return of the amount spent, when making a purchase and paying for a purchases through this credit card. The grace period can last up to 40 days depending on the date of transaction through the credit card.
The only conditions for obtaining cards are:
• Minimum age of clients - 22 years
• The minimum period of registration on site www.topshop.az - 6 months
• The minimum amount of purchases on www.topshop.az - AZN 150 per month.
Details of the campaign conditions and application for a credit card are available at: http://topshops.az/?mode=menu&id=159.
Tags: Bank of Azerbaijan
Copyright ABC.az All rights reserved.
Link for FINEKO Analytic & Informational Agency and ABC.AZ is obliged using the websites material.
ru / en