Legal steps taken against AzNar

22.07.2022,12:55


July 22, Fineko/abc.az. Tap Development LLC appealed to the court in connection with AzNar named after Teymur Ahmedov.

ABC.AZ reports that Tap Development LLC appealed to the Shchekinsky Commercial Court in connection with disputes under the contract.

The majority shareholder of AzNar CJSC is an entrepreneur of Azerbaijani origin Farhad Ahmedov, who owns 99.95% of the shares. The remaining 0.05% is owned by 25 minority shareholders.

AzNar named after Teymur Ahmedov produces fruit and berry juices, compotes and narsharab under the Grantech trademark.