330x110
 

Number of taxpayers has increased

20.04.2021,11:27


April 20, Fineko/abc.az. Azerbaijan has registered 1,240,652 taxpayers as of 1 April 2021. Of them, individuals made up 87.7%, while legal entities and other organizations 12.3%.

ABC.AZ was informed at the State Tax Service under the Ministry of Economy that the total number of taxpayers increased by 167,992 ones or by 115.7% against the same term of last year.

The increase was observed mainly at the expense of individuals (by 94.6%) and the remaining rise of 5.4% at the expense of legal entities. The rise in the number of taxpayers registered as legal entities took place basically due to commercial organizations.

For the first time after a 12-month period of decline since March 2020, there was an increase in the number of registrations in March this year.

By Elmir Murad